Copywriters are the backbone of Vital’s Production team, responsible for creating content for a widely diverse collection of B2B and B2C clients and maintaining a keen eye for both narrative structure and the mechanics of writing for a digital-first audience.
This role requires two (2) or more years of relevant professional writing experience. Compensation varies depending on experience.
As such, Copywriters are expected to:
- Create detailed content outlines based on SEO competitor research
- Write copy for various marketing materials including (but not limited to) blog posts, websites, eBooks, press releases, case studies, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Adapt to different writing styles in alignment with each client’s brand voice and tone and to meet the needs of different target audiences
- Lead client interviews, asking thought-provoking questions and ensuring that conversations remain focused and productive
- Review and incorporate client feedback, asking follow-up questions as needed, pushing back where appropriate, and providing clear explanations behind content-related decisions
- Edit fellow Copywriters’ work, ensuring that all content is accurate, grammatically correct, and in alignment with both Vital’s and clients’ brand standards
- Actively participate in both client meetings (interviews, calendar presentation meetings, kickoffs, etc.) and internal discussions (L10s, rock-setting meetings, State of the Company meetings, etc.)
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Strategists, and other members of Vital’s Digital Marketing team to move content throughout the production pipeline, asking clarifying questions and offering suggestions where appropriate
- Uphold Vital’s core values of being Client Advocates, Marketing Nerds, Humble, Supportive Teammates, and having High Standards
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Negotiable workday hours (we ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
Ready to write for Vital? Fill out the form below to apply. Please upload your resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
Since this is a copywriting position, writing samples are required. Applications without writing samples will not be considered. If any of your samples are live online, feel free to include a link so we can view them in the wild.
Be sure to tell us who you are, as well as why you want to work at Vital. We <3 real people!