As a leading Wordpress web design company, Vital builds custom websites that generate leads and drive profits.
Every WordPress web design and development project our company takes on is 100% customized, without the use of cookie-cutter themes or page builders. We use the WordPress Block Editor to build sites that serve as the foundation for our clients’ digital marketing strategy — so they don’t just look good, they are optimized to drive traffic, engage users, and generate leads and sales.
Custom WordPress Design & Development Services Offered
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We’ve seen website traffic tank after a new launch because the team behind the development process didn’t prioritize SEO from the start. We make SEO a top priority as soon as your project kicks off.
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Site speed optimization
- Link-building & technical SEO
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Using heat maps, analytics, session recordings, and other tools, we take a data-driven approach to CRO.
- CRO audits
- Website copy optimization
- Call to action (CTA) optimization
- Chatbots, exit overlays, & premium content downloads
Mobile-first Website Design
With more and more website traffic coming from mobile devices, we apply mobile-first design principles to ensure that your site looks and performs great on all devices.
- Simplified navigation design
- Mobile-friendly page layout
- Fast-loading content
- Progressive enhancement for larger screens
Attract and engage your audience with rich, relevant copy that converts.
- Optimized homepage copy
- Subject-matter expert interviews
- New & updated page copy
- Headlines & calls to action (CTAs)
Multisite & Multilingual Development
If you need a website built for multiple regions (multisites) or languages (multilingual), our developers can structure a unified WordPress solution to make your life easy.
- Customized website structure
- Centralized WordPress platform
- U/X design
- Easy navigation by user preference
Accessibility & Data Privacy Essentials
We ensure that your website is built to the highest standards of accessibility and data privacy compliance.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WGAC 2.0 AA)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
To ensure you get the most out of your new site’s marketing capabilities, we build custom integrations with just about any platform, software, or tool you need.
- CRM integrations
- HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms
- Learning management systems (LMS) and student information systems (SIS)
- Google analytics and other data integrations
WordPress Website Hosting & Maintenance
We offer hosting and proactive, ongoing maintenance retainers to all of our WordPress website clients.
- Secure, reliable hosting with WP Engine
- Platform upgrades & installations
- Bug scanning, troubleshooting, & fixing
- Proactive, scheduled maintenance checks
What’s Included in a WordPress Design & Development Project?
No two website projects are exactly alike, but we apply a systematic approach that allows us to knock it out of the park for every client. You’ll get:
Our Agency’s Approach to Custom WordPress Web Design
At Vital, we are WordPress obsessed. The vast majority of our client sites are custom-built using the WordPress Block Editor. And our focus on backend usability empowers your internal, non-technical teams to keep growing and improving your site even if Vital isn't in the picture. Here are the core beliefs that drive our process:
15 Questions to Ask Before You Redesign Your Website
This 35-page guide will teach you everything you need to know before starting a website redesign project, including how to avoid the risks of a redesign and how to maximize the lifetime value of your investment.
WordPress Website Design & Development Process
Our unique, proven process ensures that the countless details that go into building a website drive toward a common goal: creating the foundation for your digital marketing success.
Ready to Get Started?
Think we might be a good fit? Let’s talk about it. Fill out the form on this page and we’ll set up a call to see if we can help.