Vital is adding a Graphic Designer position on our Production team. Within this position you will have the flexibility to work onsite in our Portsmouth, NH headquarters with the option to work remotely and travel to the office when need arises. The work we do can requires strong decision making skills along to go along with a strong visual design sensibility.
You will be working in support of the senior graphic design team performing many tasks including:
- Web page designs
- eBook Design
- Blog and social graphics
- File prep for web and print
- Presentation decks
- Landing page designs
- Digital ad creative
- Content creation and entry
- File organization
We work exclusively in Sketch for digital and Adobe CC Suite for everything else. We are looking for a focused, organized, and fast learner that is adaptable to working with up to 6 client projects in a given day.
With over 200 clients and countless on-going projects amongst them Vital continues to be a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency. We have offices headquartered in beautiful Portsmouth, NH plus satellite offices in Boston, MA & San Francisco, CA. Which means our clients are spread all across the US and the type of brands vary from small non-profits all the way up to Fortune 500 companies.
Vital’s approach to all client work is grounded in partnerships. We value long-term relationships based on trust and respect which allows us to help brands grow with us and thrive. We offer strategic guidance for web, ecommerce, branding, paid digital, and digital marketing which in turn makes us a trusted ally to produce the high quality graphic design work required to support our incredible strategy team.
- Uses established brand identity and produces any requested deliverable to meet brand standards.
- Produces collateral materials across digital and print media for various clients across multiple industries.
- Applies developed knowledge of design principles and business objectives.
- Collaborates with the production team and other internal teams to ensure execution of objectives.
- Ensures compliance with design, brand, and legal standards.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in creative design across digital mediums; Agency experience preferred
- Experience in print mediums helpful
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC applications, Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of digital platforms and WordPress CMS
- Solid typography and layout skills
- High attention to detail
- Produces high quality work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
Comfortable working in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Full-time Prefered
- Contract (available depending on hourly rate)
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Simple IRA.
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →