This position is for our Portsmouth, NH office.
As a Senior Web Developer you…
- Are passionate about building responsive, adaptive, mobile-first websites that meet usability and accessibility web standards and best practices.
- Are highly collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Are able to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a strong understanding of responsive web development, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
- Are not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, learn new things!
Extra credit if you have…
- 3 or more years of experience with PHP and WordPress or Drupal.
- Experience working on ecommerce platforms.
- Familiarity with Git version control.
- Experience using workflow automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Experience working with SOAP and/or REST APIs.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat.Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements. Please be sure to include links to your work with a short write up describing what YOU did on the project.