Vital is looking for a Traffic Manager who will work efficiently across departments in order to fulfill client requests. Vital’s Traffic Manager will have a handle on every job that comes into Vital, and will ensure that all requests happen on time. The Traffic Manager will create detailed production schedules, set project deadlines, and will make sure that production is distributed equally between all departments. It will be the Traffic Manager’s job to raise awareness and identify if too much work is coming into Vital, if Vital does not have enough resources for projects. The Traffic Manager will then work with our Account Managers/Project Managers to move deadlines and/or seek out additional resources. The Traffic Manager will continually monitor this process and will adjust accordingly.
- Manage daily production schedule for 50+ team members
- Manage and triage priority issues
- Manage small updates and short duration projects
- Scheduling of multiple project types that span days to months
- Ensure projects have the necessary team members to run smoothly
- Run status meetings with department heads for existing projects, and identify new ones coming down the road
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities
- Communicate deadlines and set expectations with both the accounts and production team.
- Provide status reports to management- communicating wins or issues within production, possible issues with workflow
- Work with Accounting on invoicing and identifying any additional billable items
- Work with sales to align timelines for new project kickoffs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or other business-related field)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well organized
- A strong communicator who can facilitate communication between the accounts team and production team
- A team player
- A quick learner that takes initiative to solve problems
- Long term planner who can connect the dots on cascading deliverables
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced in the creative and technical process
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Simple IRA.
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →