PPC Specialist, ca. '23
“No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
Tim brings a fusion of PPC skills and a knack for data analysis to the Vital PPC team. He sees himself as an extension of his clients’ businesses and takes pride in helping them grow. His love for numbers helps him optimize marketing strategies to make every click count.
Outside the office, Tim is an avid billiards player and a devoted nature lover. Whether it’s navigating the complexities of Google Ads or exploring the New England wilderness with his faithful dog, Tim embraces every challenge with enthusiasm. On weekends, you might find him either on the side of a mountain or perfecting his pool shot, always with an eye for detail and a passion for excellence.
Awards & Certs
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Measurement Certification
- Google Ads Search
- Google Ads Video
- Joined Vital '23
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, B.B.A. Marketing & Management, 2018
- I invented a device to make multiple flavored muffins when I was 15.
- I love playing pool and am co-captain of a local billiards team.
- I can make a pepperoni pizza in under a minute.
Eating Free Food