Vital is looking for an organized, energetic Link Building Manager to join our team!
As our Link Building Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective strategies to acquire high-quality links that will enhance our clients’ Google rankings.
You will collaborate with our digital marketing team members to ensure that the link building strategies are in line with the overall digital marketing strategy of the client. These strategies may include outreach tactics such as guest posting, link insertions, unlinked brand mentions, broken link building – and more!
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about growing and building a scalable department. We are looking for a manager who is eager to bring new ideas and implement innovative link building processes at Vital. You will have the opportunity to be creative, experiment, and make a significant impact on our clients’ digital marketing success.
- Develop and implement innovative link-building strategies to acquire backlinks that will boost clients’ overall SEO and search engine rankings on Google.
- Collaborate with Vital strategists to create customized link-building strategies for clients.
- Reach out to authoritative publications to secure high-quality links through guest article contributions, link insertions, brand mentions, etc.
- Manage and lead a team of link builders to execute monthly link-building strategies, research, and outreach.
- Use tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush to monitor and analyze client backlinks and keyword rankings.
- Continuously experiment with different strategies to discover new link-building opportunities.
- Build and maintain healthy links by keeping track of client backlink profiles.
- Provide timely and informative updates on link building performance and initiatives to both Vital clients and internal team members.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 1 year of relevant SEO and marketing experience, preferably in an agency.
- Knowledgeable about link building tools such as Moz, SEMrush, and Ahrefs.
- Experience creating and sending outreach campaigns using a CRM such as Hubspot.
- Comfortable using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional multitasking and prioritization abilities, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of a link building opportunity and carry it through to the finish line.
- Keen to stay updated with industry trends and best practices and apply them to client link-building strategies.
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, and learn new things!
- Help make Vital a better place by finding opportunities to help improve our culture, our process, and our client results.
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
- Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot).
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and how it can track and measure performance.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- You nerd out on finding new link building opportunities & building backlinks.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Simple IRA.
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
- To learn more about us and apply for this position, go to our jobs page.
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and include your salary requirements.