Vital is a full-service digital marketing agency. Join our awesome team as our newest Office Manager!
- Coordinate office initiatives (Hellooo, Fun Committee!)
- Manage events calendar
- Ensure the office is stocked with all of the orange post-its and snack/refreshments
- Oversee tech ordering
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the Management Team
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks on as-needed basis
- Arrange/schedule management meetings on behalf of the Leadership Team
- Maintaining and ordering supplies
- Assist with any additional duties as assigned by Leadership Team
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-5 years of office management experience
- Excellent and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Creative problem solver
- Creating and implementing processes for better efficiency in the office
- Help facilitate interviews/meetings for members of the Leadership Team.
- Assist out the bookkeeper on any billing initiatives, or collections
- Ability to understand and be willing to properly prioritize projects based on Vital’s needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
Experience with Basecamp, Freshbooks, WordPress a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
To learn more about us and apply for this position, go to our jobs page.
If this job sounds like you, we should chat. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and include your salary requirements.