Join our awesome team of digital marketing experts as our newest Digital Marketing Strategist! You will help structure workflow and coordinate with clients to ensure that Vital continues to be a lean, mean marketing machine.
- Plan out digital marketing calendars for Vital’s clients — Calendars typically include projects in the following areas:
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- email marketing
- paid advertising
- content marketing
- social media marketing
- marketing automation
- Analyze each clients’ marketing analytics, create reports and recommend future strategies and tactics based on data.
- Be ultimately responsible for developing digital marketing strategies that hit our clients’ KPIs, generally around, lead generation, site traffic, and revenue.
- Attend weekly client status update calls and monthly client planning meetings. During these client meetings, the strategist will highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Work closely with the account management team to overdeliver on client accounts and build strong, lasting relationships
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
Skills & Requirements:
- Have demonstrable experience in the calendar project areas listed above
- Have 2+ years of experience strategizing, executing, measuring, and reporting on successful digital marketing strategies
- Be process-focused, with the ability to participate in multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Have excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Have experience in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). We’d love it if you were comfortable with WordPress, too.
- Have experience using Google Analytics to track and measure performance.
- Have experience using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, Eloqua or Infusionsoft.
- Have experience using other digital marketing tools such as SEMRush, AHrefs, Moz, Sprout Social, Buffer, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hotjar and so on.
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
- Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot).
- Be HubSpot certified.
- Be Google Analytics certified
- Be Google Ads certified
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
To learn more about us and apply for this position, go to our jobs page.
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.