Digital Marketing Strategist, ca. '18
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go as a team.
Ben loves how digital marketing has changed the game for marketers, supercharging their ability to help businesses grow and use analytics to track their often dramatic results. He is a University of New Hampshire-educated marketer who holds certifications in Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics, and AdWords Search and Display Advertising. He also served two tours in Afghanistan with the United States Marine Corps.
Although Ben is an Atlanta Falcons fan, he has a Patriots tattoo because he lost a Super Bowl bet with his wife. Together, they are the proud parents of two beautiful girls and three dogs. They also team up on an Xbox appreciation website called thexboxlife.com, which features Xbox news, game previews, reviews, videos, and more.
Awards & Certs
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- Magento Solution Specialist
- Joined Vital '18
- United States Marine Corps
- B.S., University of New Hampshire
A brief history at Vital
- I'm a secret Karaoke lover.
- I've been sky diving, Rocky Mountain climbing, and lasted 8.7 seconds on a mechanical bull with no name.
- I have a tattoo from a Super Bowl bet.
Spending Time By the Ocean